Bouquets & Cakes Terms and Conditions
- Orders can be cancelled and fully refunded if cancelled within 24 hours of delivery. If cancelled after 24 hours, orders are NON-REFUNDABLE. Call 817-264-2750 for cancellations.
- Payment must be made in full online to place your order.
- Delivery fee is based on distance from Bouquets & Cakes location to delivery location with a $10 minimum delivery charge and $1 per mile beyond the first 10 miles.
- Bouquets & Cakes is not responsible for any damages to the cake after it has been delivered. Cake should be kept refrigerated until 1-2 hours prior to serving and should be kept in a cool environment out of direct sunlight. Cakes need to be kept on a flat, level, and sturdy surface.
- By accepting terms and conditions, you acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product and are not for consumption. Fresh flowers may contain contaminants.
- If the cake you purchase is being delivered to someone other than yourself, you assume the liability and responsibility to share these terms and conditions and instructions with the recipient of the Bouquets & Cakes. Please print this page for your records or for the purpose of sharing.
- All of our cakes are photographed and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
- Our products are not allergen, gluten or vegan sensitive and may contain or come in contact with dairy, wheat, nuts, soy, fresh flowers, and other allergens. You agree to notify the persons that will be consuming the cake of this risk and hold Bouquets & Cakes, LLC and its employees harmless for allergic reactions or contamination to personal preference.
- Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Bouquets & Cakes to complete the agreement and is subject to accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.